In-house testing of raw materials, mixtures and finished products
We understand that safety is everything and your reputation is riding on our practices. That is why following cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) is a point of pride for us. Not only are we an FDA- and EPA-registered facility, we practice their regulations and guidelines — and we take that seriously.
Following production, we offer our reliable testing services for your product in our on-site laboratory, whether it’s pharmaceutical or over-the-counter. To name a few:
- Cleaning validation
- Process valuation
- Accelerated aging testing
- Test method (analytical and micro) validation
- Stability testing validation
- Specific gravity
Along with our testing services, we ensure quality control for all products every step of the way.
- Documentation system for historical reference
- Incoming inspection of materials
- Validation of equipment, packaging and cleaning, including protocol reports
- Sterilization of packaged materials
- Visual inspection on manufacturing line
- Material and batch traceability
- Stability and expiration date traceability
- Label control recognition
Whether you have questions or special requirements for your product, all you have to do is ask. We have answers.
Markets We Commonly Serve
At Birchwood Manufacturing, we understand and know the intricacies of the product manufacturing process, along with the details that need to be executed to get your product packaged and on to your end consumer.