Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Packaging
Birchwood Contract Manufacturing has deep roots in making pharmaceutical products. It started in 1948 as Fuller Pharmaceutical Company, a small storefront in south Minneapolis that made and produced things like medicated pads, wound dressings and large-tip applicators.
Today, we’re a nationally recognized manufacturer of pharmaceutical products with distribution throughout the United States. In fact, we make and sell some of our own brands of pharmaceutical products. For you, that means we have the expertise, the facilities and the processes to help you produce a high-quality, thoroughly tested, safe product that reflects the highest standards of your brand.
Product safety and quality:
- FDA and EPA registered facilities
- ISO 13485 certification is in progress
- Practices adhere to the FDA’s cGMP guidelines
- Quality system complies with FDA regulations
- Documentation system for historical references, including inspection of all incoming materials
- On-site lab testing includes HPLC, IR, pH, viscosity and specific gravity.
What we do
- Hand sanitizer (gels, wipes, spray)
- Witch hazel (pads, wipes)
- Diaper rash creams
- OTC creams (lotions, gels)
- Muscle relief
- Incontinence products
At Birchwood Manufacturing, we understand and know the intricacies of the product manufacturing process, along with the details that need to be executed to get your product packaged and on to your end consumer.